Why Choose Our GA Personal Injury Law Firm?
Choosing the right lawyer and legal team to handle your catastrophic injury case is an important decision. You need to feel comfortable working with your lawyer, and you should feel confident that your case is in good hands.
At Spiva Law Group, we work hard to stand out from the pack. Clients often tell us they chose our firm because:
- Our team focuses solely on catastrophic injury cases.
- Our firm limits the number of cases we handle because we believe our clients need extra attention.
- We treat clients like people, not claim numbers. We always ask how you’re doing, how your family is holding up, and how we can help.
- We take a team approach to serving our clients, with a diverse range of experienced professionals offering valuable insights and strategic solutions to meet your needs.
- Our firm has built up the resources necessary to take on large insurance companies and corporations.
- Our team anticipates your needs and helps you plan for the future. We believe a successful settlement or verdict should cover your injury-related expenses for the rest of your life.
- We make ourselves available – at night, early in the morning, and even on weekends. Our firm also has a client portal to give you 24/7 access to your legal team.
Are you ready to talk to a personal injury attorney about your case?
For 33 years, families in Georgia have turned to us and trusted us at the most critical times -- when they have been severely injured or there has been a death in the family. That is when people need our help the most. It is the reason we have limited our practice to serious personal injury and wrongful death claims.
To know more go to www.spivalaw.com
I've learned that preventable,
harms and losses and wrongful deaths
there needs to be justice for them
and I saw that as a child.
Having my father murdered when I was six years old
that's had a big impact on my life and why I
chose to go into the personal injury law and why I
like to help people.
They're injured, they have medical bills they can't pay,
they can't work and they have lost income, they don't know
if they're going to lose their home.
We take that off of them.
We'll take care of the bill collectors.
We'll take care getting your medical bills paid.
Waking up in the hospital they waited for a while
to tell me
I lost my leg.
They're trying to put the pieces together for
I met Howard and them up to the office and the way they
work together is awesome.
Nobody thinking that
they're better than the next person and...
it's just like everybody in here family.
Not only did I gain lawyers,
I gained family that day.
Anybody that's been involved with anything
that's not their fault and they're seriously injured,
you need the legal help from somebody that will really
care about him and go the extra mile.
I recommend him.
It's hard for an individual to go up against
big corporations, trucking companies, insurance companies,
a county, a municipality.
A lawsuit is like a war and if you're going to war
you better make darn sure that you have the right team
on your side.
If you don't have a team on your side that has the
finances and the resources and the experience
to stand up and ask for what sometimes is millions
of dollars, you're not gonna get full justice.
to go before twelve strangers and go before a judge
and tell someone's story,
if you're not passionate and your heart's not in it
you can't fool twelve people.
You've got to have the tenacity
you've got to have the passion
you've got to be able to zealously represent
and stand up
the Goliaths of the world.
Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today to learn how our team can help you. Our Savannah personal injury law firm does not charge any fees upfront to start work on claim. In fact, you only pay us if and when we recover compensation for you.
Even if we are not able to take your case, our firm will still try to help by giving you some options for moving forward. This includes referring you to other skilled and caring attorneys in our network who may be able to help.
Schedule a free consultation
You Focus On Healing, While We Handle the Rest.