Maggie Doberstein has rejoined the firm as our lead team member on our customer Service and concierge team to insure all our clients receive VIP treatment. We are proud to have this Super Star back on our team!
Maggie is currently enrolled in law school.
She will also serve as Program and Event Manager for The Justice For Children Foundation*
She just completed her first semester of studies at Savannah Law School.
* The Justice for Children foundation, Inc. is a charitable organization dedicated to preventing children’s brain injuries by giving away free helmets to kids.
At the Spiva Law Group our practice is limited to clients who have suffered serious, catastrophic, and crippling injuries.
- Admiralty/Maritime, & Waterway Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Car Wrecks
- Children’s Injuries
- Longshoreman Injuries
- Mesothelioma Cancer Cases
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Trucking Wreck Cases
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Death
*We do not handle non-injury cases”
Make It A Great Day!!
A Proud supporter of
The Justice for Children Foundation
Children’s injuries are no accident
Spiva Law Group
1137 Mohawk Street
Savannah, Ga. 31419
Our Super Team
- George Lewis, Attorney
- Howard Spiva, Attorney
- C. Clay Davis, Attorney
- Peter Ruden, Attorney (NY only)
- Christie Register, Attorney, RN. (Of Counsel)
- Katherine Lewis, Attorney
- Mary Hashemi, Atorney
- Kaitlyn E. Sayne, Attorney (Tenn Only)
- Andres Arroyave, Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Ed Spiva, Investigator
- Lisa Loyd, Paralegal
- Howard “Gene” Spiva II, Paralegal
- Trene Reynolds Harris, Legal Secretary
- Maggie Doberstein customer Service and concierge team leader and Charity Manager
- Sandy Henry, Office Coordinator
- Michelitza Melendez. Legal secretary
- Jen Maceyko, Clerical and Charity event manager
- Kelly Spiva, General Manager and VP of Finance
- Rosetta Daniel, Accountant
- Krystal Brown, Management Assistant