Attorney Kaitlyn E. Sayne (Tenn only) has joined the firm to work on our law and Trial team!
Ms. Sayne moved to Savannah, Georgia from Nashville, Tennessee where she was an associate attorney with Thompson Law Group, PLLC and practiced in the areas of domestic, probate, criminal misdemeanor, and civil litigation law.
Ms. Sayne received both her Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Louisville, where she was a Duncan T. Boisseau Scholarship Recipient.
Ms. Sayne has been admitted to the state bar of Tennessee and is active in both the Tennessee Bar Association and the Nashville Bar Association. She is also active in doing pro bono work for Legal Aid, Wills for Heroes, and Volunteer Lawyers and Professionals for the Arts. Ms. Sayne plans to sit for the Georgia bar in the near future.
- Tennessee, 2013
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Duncan T. Boisseau Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Moot Court Board Member
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, Summa cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts (2010)
- Honors: Harlan Scholar
- Honors: Woodcock Scholar
- Honors: Smith Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Hallmark Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Deans List
At the Spiva Law Group our practice is limited to clients who have suffered serious, catastrophic, and crippling injuries. We are happy to have Kaitlyn join us as she limits her practice to personal injuries and wrongful death cases.
- Admiralty/Maritime, & Waterway Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Car Wrecks
- Children’s Injuries
- Longshoreman Injuries
- Mesothelioma Cancer Cases
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Spinal Injuries
- Trucking Wreck Cases
- Worker’s Compensation
- Wrongful Death
*We do not handle non-injury cases
We now have 8 excellent attorneys to provide you with expert legal counsel. Watch for new team members in January 2016.
- George L. Lewis
- Howard Spiva
- C. Clay Davis
- Peter L. Ruden (NY Only)
- M.Christie Register, R.N., J.D.
- Katherine Lewis
- Mary Hashemi
- Kaitlyn E. Sayne (Tenn Only)
We are proud to have this Super Star on our team!
Make It A Great Day!!
A Proud supporter of
The Justice for Children Foundation
Children’s injuries are no accident
Spiva Law Group
1137 Mohawk Street
Savannah, Ga. 31419
Our Super Team
- George Lewis, Attorney
- Howard Spiva, Attorney
- C. Clay Davis, Attorney
- Peter Ruden, Attorney (NY only)
- Christie Register, Attorney, RN. (Of Counsel)
- Katherine Lewis, Attorney
- Mary Hashemi, Atorney
- Kaitlyn E. Sayne, Attorney (Tenn Only)
- Andres Arroyave, Senior Litigation Paralegal
- Ed Spiva, Investigator
- Lisa Loyd, Paralegal
- Howard “Gene” Spiva II, Paralegal
- Trene Reynolds Harris, Legal Secretary
- Maggie Doberstein customer Service and concierge team leader and Charity Manager
- Sandy Henry, Office Coordinator
- Michelitza Melendez. Legal secretary
- Jen Maceyko, Clerical and Charity event manager
- Kelly Spiva, General Manager and VP of Finance
- Rosetta Daniel, Accountant
- Krystal Brown, Management Assistant
Service Strength Results.
Watch for our other new team members coming in January in 2016.
The Justice for Children foundation, Inc. is a charitable organization dedicated to preventing children’s brain injuries by giving away free helmets to kids.